Breakfast and After School Club: Wraparound care
FIRS FARM WRAPAROUND CARE
BREAKFAST CLUB AND AFTER SCHOOL CLUB
From Sept 2021 our wraparound provision will be taken inhouse. This will enable us to provide high quality before and after school care that will ensure a seamless transition between school and the club.
We will also be providing:
- Set weekly activities. As well as a range of activities including art, crafts and games we plan to have some other key clubs as part of our provision. We have currently booked a drama club for Wednesday and details of other fixed activities will follow.
- Homework and reading provision for families that request it. We will provide a space and resources for children to complete homework after school. We will also provide an opportunity for children to read with members of staff.
- Daily physical activities outside (weather permitting) at both breakfast and after school club
- Snacks provided by Hertford Catering Limited at both breakfast and after school club (please see flyer below with details about breakfast).
- Book via Arbor. Parents/carers are asked to book session required using their Arbor accounts. Please see below for instructions of how to do this.
Wraparound Club Policy
Wraparound Care - How to Book and Pay
Wraparound provision sessions and prices
Cost per day
7:30am to 9am
After School Club Option 1: Long Session
3.15pm to 6pm
After School Club Option 2: Short Session
3.15pm to 5.00pm
After School Club Option 3:
Short session after enrichment club finishes.
Not available until late September. This price does not include the cost of the club which needs to be booked/paid for separately.
Club time and then after school club until 6pm.
|We offer a sibling discount of 15%.|