*Remote home learning*
- Read aloud for 15-20 minutes every day and discuss what you have read.
- Practise times tables and related division facts (Log in to TT Rockstars for this).
- Log in to MyMaths for additional revision of any area in maths.
- Practise the spellings sent weekly plus the statutory spellings for Years1-2.
- Practise your handwriting.
- Do exercise every day and also include Art and DT activities in your weekly routine.
- Learn how to do your shoe-laces and your fiddly buttons.
- Help around the house with cleaning and cooking.
- Challenge yourself to learn something new (e.g. sewing, origami, skipping, words in a different language etc.) and send us pictures of what you have learnt- the most interesting ones will get published!