Rights Respecting values
Our aim is to help children to grow in a safe and secure environment, and to become positive, responsible and increasingly independent members of the school community. This is achieved through:
- Ensuring that every member of the school community feels valued and respected.
- Promoting an environment where everyone feels happy, safe and secure.
- Ensuring that each person is treated fairly and well.
- promoting good relationships, so that people can work together with the common purpose of helping everyone to learn
- Supporting the school community in aiming to allow everyone to work together in an effective and considerate way.
- Treating all children fairly and applying this behaviour policy in a consistent way.
Our Rights Respecting Values:
We have the right to feel safe at all times.
We have the right to learn and achieve and play peacefully together.
We have the right to work in a safe environment.
We have the right to be heard, valued and included.
We have the right to be proud of our beliefs and where we come from.
We all have the responsibility to ensure these rights are respected.