Wider opening of the school
WIDER SCHOOL OPENING
Since March the school has only been open to the children of Key Workers and other identified groups. Following the governments announcement of the wider opening to key year groups - Reception, Year 1 and Year 6 - the school has put a number of measures into place to ensure the safety of children and staff.
Our Reopening Plan, below, details in full our plan for Phase 1 and Phase 2 from June 29th.
In summary our measures include:
- Part-time timetable for Reception, Year 1 and Year 6. Children are in school on Monday/Tuesday or Thurs/Friday (they are in school for 40% of the time).
- Key worker children have 5 day provision
- School closed to all but the key worker group on a Wednesday to allow for a thorough clean.
- Staggered opening/closing for year groups and only 1 adult allowed per child/family
- One-way system for drop off/pick up. Entry via The Fairway and exit via Rayleigh Road.
- Children in "Bubbles" with the same adults at all times. Maximum of 15 children per Bubble
- Children distanced in the classrooms, children keep their own belongings and resources (stationary, books etc) with them at all times.
- 8 Outside Zones allocated to Bubbles. These change each week. The Bubbles use these for outdoor learning, breaks and lunchtimes. They do not interact with any other bubble during these times.
If you would like to register your child either for Reception, Year 1, Year 2 or Key worker provision please email email@example.com or complete the form below.
Re-opening Plan 18th June update
Registration for Key worker child or Reception, Year 1 or Year 6.
this form to register your child. You will be contacted by the office to confirm a start date. Please note some children may be placed on a waiting list if we need to create a new bubble as we will need to organise staffing, timetables and set up the classroom. Key worker families will need to provide evidence of Keyworker status.