Trips, Events and Letters Home
Dear Parents and Carers,
Year 4 - Visit to the British Museum Thursday 21st November 2019
As part of our English and History curriculum we have been doing the topic Walk Like An Egyptian and studying Ancient Egypt. We are delighted to have the opportunity to visit the British Museum on the above date and explore the galleries which is free for our children.
Kindly log onto Arbor to give your child permission to use public transport and attend the trip.
As we will use public transport to get to the National Gallery, we need a number of adults to travel with us. Please speak to your class teacher if you can help with the trip.
Full details are:
- Trip Date: Thursday 21st November 2019
- Departure: 9am prompt
- Approximate return time: 3:30pm
- Destination: The British Museum (near to Russell Square)
- Cost: free
- Packed lunch is required – no glass, fizzy drinks or nuts, please
- Full school uniform is required including school shoes
- Spending money: £5.00 is allowed
- Cameras are not allowed.
Early November - A trip to the British Museum is planned. We will be travelling by public transport, this will be a free trip.
Early December - A trip to our local Synagogue in Bounds Green is being organised. We shall be travelling by public transport. There will be no cost for this trip.